Mick Swagger


Sunday, February 10, 2008


Mick Swagger

Mick Swagger




Artist: DJ Semi and Young Hot Rod

Album: Mick Swagger

Year: 2006

Tracks: 26

Genre: rap

1 Speaks (intro)
2 I Know I'm Hot
3 Speaks on Hot Rod (Interlude)
4 Roll with Me
5 So Much Swag
6 A. Z. to N. Y. (featuring Cinque)
7 We Run this Rap Shit (Interlude)
8 You Know What it is
9 RIP it Up
10 Mr. Mick Swagger
11 Work it out (featuring Lloyd Banks)
12 I Know You See Me (Interlude)
13 The Fast Lane
14 Hot R. O. D.
15 Remix radio acapella Freestyle
16 Durrty
17 In the V. I. P.
18 The Mixtape Marvel (Interlude)
19 I Got Hoes (featuring 50 Cent)
20 Gimme Your Number (featuring 50 Cent Tony Yayo and Lloyd Banks)
21 I'm the Answer
22 Keep it on the Low (featuring 50 Cent and Lloyd Banks) (DJ Semi mix)
23 Don't Turn Off the Lights (featuring 50 Cent)
24 Be Easy (remix) (featuring Mary J. Blige) (Produced by DJ Semi and Beatdown)
25 Chase the Cat (live)
26 Untitled (featuring Tony Yayo) (bonus track)

Download Mick Swagger mp3 : Mick Swagger



Related:
Vortex Explosion
Smack That
The Loft Club Volumen 4 mixed by Mouseup

0 comments: